Wednesday, March 19

I made my own make shift studio in my room!!!!
It took some time to find good setting for it since it really isn't that bright seeing it isn't a real studio setup....but it looks way
better than nothing, and cost less than 80, when if this all were real, we would be looking at like....400 dollars.
the top left and bottom right is the soft box that I made my self out of fabric and tracing paper, a guy from camera craft help me with the tracing paper idea. the top right is a hair light, and the bottom right is a reflector, mirror and white posterboard. ahh! now I need to get a backdrop....that is next on the list....then anyone who reads this blog can get free in-studio time, ok, not anyone...ppl who read this and that I actually know....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Juliet said...

You have been one busy nephew!!

What will you name you studio? Perhaps you should throw that question out to your readers>

BJ Boehm said...

jR Billi Studio, how does that sound...I kinda like it...you guys throw some out....I'll post that question thought in a separate post

Juliet said...

Sound like some sort of a goat farm....just my humble opinion.