Monday, January 22

Picture of the day.

I was never a huge fan of Clinton, mainly because when he was president I didn't care much about politics at all. I just did my thing, but now a day's I'm more actively reading about politics and have a firm stance on where I stand in the world of politics. I lean toward the left politically an in that just one of the reason's I somewhat like Clinton is because politically we share some of the same views, but definitely not spiritually.

Anyways, When people make the statement, "well, Bill Clinton did some bad things as a president to. Bush has made mistakes, yes, but we all make mistakes. Bush is still a moral man, Clinton was not a moral man." Those kinds of statements make me sad. And if your going to go with, "any other president would have made the same mistakes Bush did, the intelligence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction came from multiple sources, French, British, Arabians all got the same intelligence" but then this "intelligence" turns out to be 100% not an ounce of it proven correct? the inspectors after the fact said their machines couldn't even pick up trace amounts of anything we suspected them having. I don't think there ever was real "intelligence" at least not credible.

But Bush went with it, and push and pushed till we ended getting a ton of people killed on their side, and ours. For what? A lie, A lie that this "intelligence was good" maybe bush made that stuff up, will never know, well maybe one day we will find out.

Don't give me the "we're better of without Saddam anyways" cop out, because that is what it is, just an excuse for this "war", not a reason.

and that said here is my picture of the day.

nobody_died-1

Here is the original creators site,
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22345595/?qo=5&q=they+lied+to+us&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

No comments: