Sunday, December 30

This is what the 20 buck diffuser I bought does......
The Picture above was taken with the flash pointed up, toward the wall but with a diffuser on it.
This picture was taken without the diffuser, notice the difference? it helps fill in the shadows, in a bit, i'm getting a better diffuser to fill more of the shadows and have a better picture...I need to use all this stuff I'm getting and make some money off my hobby....anybody know anybody that want's a really cheap wedding photogragher? like really cheap. But not free....or any kind photoshoot, family, friends, senior pictures....basicly if you want "not traditional" but different, not from a studio, more free flowing, not posing....kinda stuff..I don't know....just keep in mind I'm 100% amatuer at this....but I love taking pictures....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: